SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 16, 2020

The Power of Oracle cards

 


As humans it's inevitable that we will experience times that are uncertain and scary. These moments are when we need the most support but we can't always get that from our loved ones. The confused, panic and/or pain can be unbearable. It can feel like our body is screaming for something to ease the situation. But without people by our sides, giving words of support, how can we receive this? Have you considered messages from your guardian angels...


I believe we aren't alone in this world. That there is something greater than us and it is there to support us on our life journey. In times of uncertainty and difficulty we can call on these beings to help guide us. One of the most effective ways to do this is through oracle/angel cards. You hold the cards, distributing your energy through the pack as you ask for guidance. This could be a simple message for the day or answer to a particular question. 

Have you ever felt yourself asking for a sign, or just something to give you direction? I certainly did before finding oracle cards. I first had an angel card reading from one of my university friends around 3 years ago and I was instantly blown away. Whilst in my first reading, I felt myself coming to an ease with an anxiety, as if the gates to my mind had opened up allowing clarity and peace to enter. I'd never felt something so positive and calming before.

I since went on to buy my own decks to do readings whenever I felt called to do so. This past Summer was a challenging time for me, as I'm sure it was for many. The pandemic meant I moved back to my family home for the first time in four years and hunting for a job. I had days where I panicked about the future, crying into my pillow with uncertainty and confusion. But as soon as I took the time to connect with angels via my cards, my worry reduced. I remember receiving a card with the message 'Success' meaning that good things were on the way. This told my mind that the situation I was in was okay, to keep taking inspired action because good things were coming. 

Before I knew it a job appeared into my life, once I worked on myself, keeping a positive can-do attitude. After all, our thoughts create our reality. The less I thought about not having a job and the more I thought about it arriving, the quicker it came. If I didn't reduce the negative feelings I felt about not having a job, I doubt I'd be where I am now, in a new job with new goals I'm heading towards. These cards helped me stay on track and allowed me to progress to the next level. 


I don't think you have to be religious to enjoy and gain value from oracle cards. Even if you don't view them as messages from the heavens, they are still effective at quieting the ego. 

Think of the mind in two, the ego and the intuition. The ego is highly protective and thus wants to prevent you from any danger. That's when all these anxious thoughts creep in, like 'will I ever get a job' or 'getting a job now is impossible'. The ego detects any fear as danger and aims to get you out of it quickly. Let's say you're nervous about a job application, the ego says straight away 'don't apply' as it's the quickest way out. The ego doesn't actually know the danger it detects and that's why it's important to listen to your intuition. 

The intuition is loving, calm and knows what is best for you. Have you ever had the experience when you knew in your gut that something was going to happen and it did? That's your intuition. You want to use this more so that you aren't living your life in fear, you're expanding and becoming the best version of you.  Oracles cards can help you do that. They provide messages that get you back on track. In my situation, of course success was on the way because I was working hard everyday, taking inspired action to reach my goal. Sometimes we just need a little reminder.

 I'd love to know what you think and if any of you have used these cards before. Please leave a comment below. 

Until next week,

Mx 

11 comments :

  1. This was really interesting to read your experience. I've never tried these cards before but its something I wouldn't rule out in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so glad you're found it interesting xx

      Delete
  2. I've never tried these cards before but they do sound exactly up my street xx

    http://www.dellalovesnutella.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That seems like an interesting experience. I own cards and have occasionally tried to read them. But I've never gotten confident with them. I still love the idea though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, I hope you gain the confidence to use them soon x

      Delete
  4. I've heard of Oracle cards but I've never really thought about trying them myself, I loved reading about your experience! x

    Lucy | www.lucymary.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never thought of trying our oracle cards. I never really think of myself as a spiritual person but they definitely look like they've helped you. I do love the idea though and the cards look so beautiful x

    http://thesydneysider.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a lovely comment xx

      Delete
  6. This is an interesting experience. I didn’t know much about oracle cards.

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete