SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, October 13, 2019

Hi I'm Meg



I thought it would be best to start of my blog by introducing myself. I'm Megan, 22 and have recently graduated from university. Now out of education and in my first 'proper' full-time job I decided it was finally time to do what I have always wanted to do...write.



I find blogging to be a great creative outlet and have had many sites over the years. Before A-Levels I dabbled in fashion blogging, creating posts on recreating outfits for different body types. Then later in university I attempted a blog similar to this one you are reading but life got busier and I got lazy. However, now is the time for change.


Having done a degree in Journalism I have a curiosity of the world. Also, for those who are into astrology, my ascending sign is Gemini meaning I am a born a curious creature. Recently I have found myself thinking more about life, especially now I'm living independently and starting my career. This has given me the urge to write about my experiences. I love reading other female bloggers to relate too and educate myself. I'd love to have that impact on others, so here I am creating A Meg Journey.


Expect discussions on university, adulthood, positive mindsets and the release of my girly nature in fashion and beauty.


I hope you're exciting to see what's upcoming, I know I am.


Love M x


Post a Comment