SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 1, 2021

Taking a step back

 

Hi lovely readers, I hope you're all doing well. I can't quite believe we are in March! I feel like this is a beautiful month as we finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel as Winter falls behind us. 

Winter is the time of hibernation and going inwards, ready for Spring when we begin to take action. Over the past week I've decided I need to have a break from blog posting and social media, to have a total refresh ready for the next part of the year. 

I have been working on developing my blog, up-leveling the content and design of the blog itself. I'm so excited about where it is headed but I've realised, to achieve my blogging goals, I need to take some time away and really focus. At the moment I feel in the middle of being totally lost to knowing exactly what I want to do. For this reason, I am going to take a break. I need to reconnect with myself and to do this I need to disconnect for a little while. 

I hope that at some point in the Spring I'll be back with exciting content and brand new re-design for you all. I'm just going to take inspired actions and see where it takes me. 

Speak soon, 

M x 

2 comments :

  1. I hope so that you will be back soon.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2021/03/clarins-lip-comfort-oil-04-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've all experienced this, and whether we like it or not, it's necessary for growth. Take all the time you need and come back fully recharged and motivated to achieve those goals!



    www.lifebeginsattwenty.com

    ReplyDelete