SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 14, 2020

The Christmas Tag 2020

It's the most wonderful time of the year, which means it's time for a tag! So get your hot chocolate, bang on some Christmas tunes and enjoy this blog.

Thank you to Ellie's Little World for the tag! Make sure to check out her blog when you finished reading. 


The Christmas Tag Rules

-Put on your favourite Christmas playlist to listen to while answering

-Have a Christmas drink and/or snack while writing

-Thank the blogger who tagged you and link to their site

-Answer the 10 original questions

-Answer the questions set by whoever tagged you

-Ask two questions of your own 

-Tag 6 bloggers to take part


The Original Questions 

1) When do your decorations go up?

Normally around the 10th December as that's my mum's birthday but this year I put them up on the 21st November! 

2) Who is the Scrooge in your family or friendship group?

My dad, he won't get a Christmas tree! Luckily, my friends all enjoy it.

3) If money were no object how and where would you spend Christmas?

I would love to take my family to stay in a big lodge somewhere snowy over the Christmas and New Year period. 

4) What Christmas film do you HAVE to watch ever festive season?

It's a Wonderful Life. It has important messages.

5) Who do you find the hardest to buy presents for?

No one because I think I'm good at finding things that the recipient will really enjoy.

6) Would you rather buy lots of little presents for a hamper or buy one big main one?

A hamper because it is something fun to create.

7) What did you leave for santa when you were a child?

A mince pie, milk and a carrot for Rudolph. Can't leave out the reindeer! 

8) Where did you spend last Christmas?

At my mum's.

9) Which Christmas song makes you cringe?

The 2014 Band Aid, I don't know why...

10) If you could be a character in a holiday movie, who would you be and why?

Beth from a Christmas Feast. She gets to have such a fun Christmas with a loving Italian family. 

Ellie's Questions 


11) It's Christmas Day, do you dress up or stay in your pyjamas?

Dress up! Always.

12) Pigs in Blanket- yay or nah?

Yay


My questions 


1) Best present you received as a child?


2) Do you prefer Christmas Eve, Christmas Day or Boxing Day?


I now nominate:

- Bloggerno101

- LaurenKimler

- GracebyGrace

- Life with Meredith 

- The Northern Dad

- Elegante Eclipse 


I really hope you enjoyed this festive tag! If I haven't tagged up please leave your answers in the comments below. I love to hear everyone's Christmas experiences. 

Until next week,

Mx


2 comments :

  1. I love these festive tags, they're so much fun and I adore reading everyone's answers. I'm completely with you on 2014 Band Aid though, it's completely teeth gritting to hear it now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so glad it's not just me with the Band Aid song! Merry Christmas Lisa xx

      Delete