SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

The Sunshine Blogger Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Hello fellow readers, can you believe that there is only a few days left of 2020! It's fair to say that this year has had its ups and downs but I'm happy to say I'm leaving it on a positive note, having been nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award! 

Thank you to Ellie's Little World for the tag. Please make sure you check out her blog after you finish reading. It's the perfect place to find a little bit of everything- clothes, travel and lots on Christmas!


Rules

- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog

- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you

- Nominate 11 people and ask them 11 questions

- Notify the nominees 

- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award image in your post 


Ellie's Questions


1) Would you rather have fingers for toes or toes for fingers?

Fingers for toes. Firstly because you can hide them and I think it would be more beneficial to have more fingers than toes!

2) Summer or Winter?

I love the seasons and really appreciate each one as it comes. Between Summer and Winter I would say Summer. I love the longer days and warmer weather. Everyone seems happier and more optimist, which is lovely to be around. 

3) What did you dream of being when you were younger?

The first memory I have of what I wanted to be 'when I grew up' was a mermaid. I thought they were so cool and pretty, plus I loved being in the water. 

4) What's  your favourite colour?

Pale yellow and a Jade green.

5) What countries have you been to/are planning on going too?

I've been lucky enough to visit many parts of Spain, Florida, Latvia, Belgium, Netherlands and Ireland. This year I have really felt the urge to travel more and have many cities and countries on my 'dream places to see' list. These include Scotland, Germany, Greece and Russia.

6) Do you have a pet?

Sadly no but I would love to have a dog. I think they are so loving and loyal.

7) Sweet or Savoury?

I like more savoury food overall but I always say sweet. I love chocolate but don't really care for pastries. 

8) What was your favourite subject in school?

In High School I really enjoyed textiles and languages.

9) What is number one on your bucket list?

To visit the Berlin Christmas markets.

10) Favourite film or tv series?

I don't actually watch that much TV, so this question is difficult. Maybe it's the Christmas air influencing this but I would say Little Women. 

11) If you could live in another era, what would it be?

It's a tie between the 1950's or 1970's. I love the music and fashion of both times and would love to see what the atmosphere was really like. 

I now nominate:

- GracebyGrace

- Elegante Eclipse 

- Life with Meredith 

- Lisa's Notebook

- Wool of the King

- Girly Gabble 

- The Blog of a 20-Something Year Old

- Metaphysical Mama 

- The Yorkshire Dreamer 

- The Unpredicted Page

- Bloggerno101

My questions

1) What is the best lesson you received from 2020?
2) What is your number one goal for 2021?
3) Why did you start blogging?
4) What is the best country you have visited? 
5) What is your favourite book and why?
6) What's one skill you admire in others?
7) What is your favourite thing about yourself?
8) Do you like Christmas, and why?
9) Are you an introvert or extrovert? 
10) Are you a dog or car person?
11) Can you speak any other languages, if you can what are they, if you cannot would you like to learn any?

My questions are a mix of self-reflection and randomness in hope that answering will make you feel happy and positive. 

I really hoped you enjoyed this blog. If you do the tag  please leave your blog posts or answers below. I would love to read them.

Until next week,
M x

1 comment :

  1. Congrats on the nomination and thank you for the tag! I'm with you on Summer, I can't be doing with all the cold and the wet weather. And yes to being a mermaid, how wonderful! x

    ReplyDelete